Planner is a software product
that attempts to bridge the gap between planning with simple spreadsheets
(no help whatsoever) and complex products such as Microsoft(r) Project.
It does so by providing a simple interface to do your planning work.
Planner has been surpassed by Organiser
2, which is much more flexible and allows you to create your own tree
of projects/tasks/contact etc. Find out more here.
- It's absolutely FREE!
- Easy and quick todo-list.
- Tasklists for both planned & (yet) unplanned tasks, as
well as agreements made with 3rd parties.
- Multi-client, multi-project planning.
- Multiple human resources (employees and/or external persons).
- Simple Gantt chart displaying which tasks are currently relevant.
- Quick filtering on resource (view and print tasks for a single
- User-friendly interface; implicit creation of clients and
- Task start- and enddates to get an overview of what tasks
are relevant today and in the future.
Planner is recommended for:
- Small companies doing work for multiple clients, multiple
projects per client.
- Single-person companies trying to organize their tasklists,
both private and for business.