This page is your starting point on learning to use Organiser. Please select the
article you would like to read:
- Getting started - using Organiser for the first time.
- Item types - the various types of information you can store in Organiser.
- Using contacts - adding people and selecting them in Actions.
- Folders - creating folders and defining a default item type for each folder.
- Moving items - moving items and folders around (reorganizing when projects get bigger or smaller).
- Find items - when you have a lot of items, a quick text filter is available to find specific ones back, if needed.
- Waiting for - how to mark items as being waited for, to quickly get a list of items that need to be handled by other people.
- Gantt charts - using actions, dates, durations and planning projects.
- Calendar view - using the calendar view to work with items by date.
- Project scheduling - generating a day by day calendar-like distribution of work. Also useful to detect bottlenecks, overwork etc.